Helping patients regain their strength and mobility, manage pain or adapt to a permanent disability.
- Serves as appropriate intervention for cerebrovascular accidents (i.e. strokes), orthopedic injuries and surgeries, developmental delays, and other disorders
- Restores function, improves mobility, manages pain
- Aids in the prevention or limitation of disabilities as a result of injury or disease
- Reduces pain and increases range of motion through electrical stimulation, hot and cold therapy, massage, and other physical and electrical modalities
- Uses a variety of mobility training devices like prostheses, wheelchairs, canes, crutches and walkers to help regain mobility, strength, balance and movement
Share this page: